Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Zayda Apalit's first blog post

My goals for this year

   One of my goals for this year is to get on the honour roll. I'd like to get on the honour roll because it would show that I put a lot of effort into this school year. To get on the honour roll, I'd have to study lots, be organized, and improve my academic skills. For studying, I could take notes in class and make flashcards. I could take time to review my notes and make sure that I understand the subject. When I get home, I can do my homework as soon as I can, because if I don't finish my homework then I'll get 10% deducted from my marks. Getting on the honour roll would be a great achievement for me.

   Another goal that I have is to improve my French. I'd like to improve it because if I learned another language, it would be very helpful. It could also increase the chances of me getting a good job. To improve it, I would listen carefully in French class and take notes. I could make flashcards and practice with them for 15 minutes a day. I could ask my family about it, because they know a lot of French, seeing as they are French. Becoming fluent in French could really help me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment