Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Elisa's Goals for Grade 7

My Goals        By: Elisa Gan


     One of my goals for the grade 7 school year is to get better grades on my tests. I will do this by spending more time studying and I will also try harder to understand what I am learning. I will also try to get better marks on my assignments by trying harder when I am stuck on a question instead of guessing. Also, I will think positive  of my mark if I get a bad one.

 






      My second goal is to always remember to bring my homework home and to do it. I will do this by using my agenda whenever I have time and always write down my homework. I will also just leave the homework that I have in my backpack for if I forget. I also quite often forget stuff in class so, before I leave class I will always check my desk.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment