Monday, October 20, 2014


               

                                                 My goals for this year

       My goals for this are to get honour roll and to be a good student. I’m going to study for tests and quizzes. I am also going to do assignments on time. Also for projects I will do 'em a week earlier. With these goals I am going to try to get a good job so I can buy my dream car, LAMBORGHINI, or a gtr also my dream destination to live LA!

    
    I really hope I get into competitive basketball this year. I also really want to get 85% average and above on my report card. This year I will also try to be kind and not selfish. In track I am going to try to get 1st 2nd or 3rd in track and field. I also want to get better at video games.

           





                                    





    

No comments:

Post a Comment