Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sara"s first blog post


 Sara's goals for this year
My first goal this year for grade seven is to make the competitive basketball team!
I want to make the team because last year we practiced really hard and put a lot of time into training. We did this because we wanted to play basketball at a more advanced level than before. I did this because I really enjoy this sport. It's lots of fun and really good exercise!

 

 
 My second goal is to make honour roll this year! I chose this because I like to do when in my studies and improve at things that are challenges to me. One of the reasons for this is because in the past my siblings have got on honour roll and even gold honour roll !! I want to do the same and accomplish my goal. This year I want to study harder than ever and put more effort into anything I do so I can make honour roll!
Also if I do better and study just enough that maybe I could get GOLD!!!!
-Sara Taddese 7A :)!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment