Sunday, October 19, 2014


My Goals for Grade 7                Linus Schweizer                 
My goals for grade 7 are to make honor roll or gold honor. This will be possible if I work hard, stay on task, finish assignments, and studying for tests and get good marks. I think this is possible because I would of made honor roll in grade 6. I will try my hardest and hope to achieve my goal. Overall I hope to become a better student.
_________________________________________________________________
My other goal for Grade 7 is to be punctual. I will try to come earlier to school so that I am not in a rush.  I will do my best to bug my dad to hurry up and wake up earlier in the morning. I hope not to get a late slip. I will achieve this by driving to school earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment