Monday, October 20, 2014

Francisco's First Blog Post

My goals for Gr.7

I only have two goals for Gr.7. The first goal is to make it to the honour roll. I don't care if I get the silver honour roll but what I really want the gold one. I can achieve this by studying hard on tests, quizzes and putting more effort into my projects and assignments. The subjects I need to work harder on is science and social studies because I have lower grades in those than in my other subjects.

                                                              
My second goal is making it to the competitive boys' basketball team. Basketball is one of my favourite sports so I want to be good at it. I can achieve this goal by practicing with my dad, which is shooting hoops in the front yard. I want to be in the honour roll more than I want than this goal but I will still try my best to make it.

                                           Francisco 7A

No comments:

Post a Comment