Tuesday, October 14, 2014


Yeji`s first blog post

My goals for grade 7




My first goal is to be on the honour roll. I can be on the honour roll if i study longer and read more. Also I can go to studyhall and review all my subjects and study them once more, so
I won`t forget them. I can also write important notes in class, so I know what to know for a test. I could ask a friend to study together, so if my friend knows something I don`t, then I can learn from her/him.



My second goal is to be on the competitive team for basketball. I`ve been practicing with my friends last year to be on the competitive team together. I can be on the competitive team by practcing with friends, family, or even bymyself. Also during phys ed, if we learn about basketball I could learn more, and I can practice with my friends during the time the teacher gives us to practice.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment