Tuesday, October 21, 2014






Rohan Sethi's goals for Grade 7

 
            My goals for Grade 7 are first of all to make gold honour roll. This will only be possible if I study for tests and get good marks on them. I will also need to hand in assignments on time and be responsible for completing any pieces of homework that I haven't completed already. I want to be a better student. This is my first goal. ________________________________________________________________________
My other goal for Grade 7 is that  I want to become a better friend , and I will try my best not to be mean or hurtful along the path of Grade 7. I will help those who need it, and I will include everyone in activities. I want to help others as well as myself, and become a better leader. This will help me in the future as well as in Grade 7.This is my second goal.



No comments:

Post a Comment