Monday, January 12, 2015

Alyssa's blog post on Art

In Art right now we are doing quotes. Everyone in class has a quote book which they write their quotes in. So every month we write out 10 quotes that we like and right down in our quote books in fancy writing. One of the fancy writings most people use is Calligraphy because Mr. Cotter says it is the easiest. I think it is pretty fun because then I get to see a bunch of different quotes, and there are some really nice and thoughtful quotes out there. I find that it isn't hard because you don't have to do it in class, so you can also do it at home.


The definition of Quotes is repeat or copy out (a group of words from a text or speech), typically with an indication that one is not the original author or speaker.


A great quote is very similar to a great poem. The sad fact is that many people are too impatient to read quotes.  Reading quotes requires much more than reading good long prose from the reader. A good quote requires the reader to pause to see the real meaning of a single sentence or a few sentences.


When ever I find a quote that I like I always like to write it down, and I have found other people do that to, so I think that you should too.


Quotes are very extraordinary, and there is almost always one that match your feelings. And that is what I find extraordinary about them.


There are many different types of quotes in the world, so that means that there is a quote out there just for you.







No comments:

Post a Comment